Mon, 02 Oct|
Lacto fermentation & Sprouting Masterclass
A Fun & Educational Class focusing on Mastering Culinary Techniques to aid general Gut health!
Time & Location
02 Oct 2023, 13:30 – 16:30
www.myrainbowkitchen.com, 12 St John's Rd, Richmond TW9 2PE, UK
About the Event
This Lactofermenting & Sprouting Masterclass will teach you the fundamentals of preparing food in a way to optimize Gut Health for you and your family!
Where possible I will be using local seasonal ingredients and will give suggestions on how each recipe can be modified throughout the seasons.
I will give you an introduction to key ingredients and hacks in creating the right balance of flavour.
We will create 3-4 bottles or jars in total which you will be able to take home at the end of the afternoon.
Please note: To book this Fermentation & Sprouting class only follow this link to complete and pay (and not the full course of 4 modules which is a private event).
Introduction to Lacto-Fermentation & Sprouting
Lacto ferments to make + take home
- Dry brined Ferments eg kraut or kimchi
- Wet brined Ferments eg chilli or mini cucumbers for dill pickles
- Fermented Condiments e.g ketchup or barbecue sauce
- Fermented Rice/Lentil Mix for Indian Style Pancakes or 'Dosas'*
- Sprouted Chickpeas (to use for curries & stews)*
- Sprouted Qunioa (to use for salads)**
- Overnight activated Oats (to have for breakfast)- to take home***
* we will use these fermented & sprouted ingredients for our Vegan Indian Cuisine class on 5/10/23 which can be booked seperately.
** we will use this recipe for our Vegan International Cuisine class 9/10/23 which can be booked seperately.
***we will use this recipe for our Vegan Breakfast Brunches + Bakes class on 12/10/23 which can be booked seperately.
For my classes, you are requested to take a home covid test within 48 hours of attending your class.
Please do not attend if you or any household member are experiencing flu or covid related symptoms.
Allergen information: this course will be suitable for vegans and includes nuts & seeds. I may be able to substitute but for more information regarding our ingredients, please contact me before attending your class.
Art of Fermentation
A Corporate Masterclass for 11 delegates£95.00